LAST UPDATED: October 2, 2019
This privacy notice only applies to the survey conducted by and forms created by Ackuretta Pvt. Ltd. that include a link to this privacy notice. It does not apply, for example, to any other Ackuretta products or services.
- Ackuretta Pvt. Ltd. is responsible for all of the responses you supply for this survey.
Personal information Ackuretta collects
Ackuretta collects personal information from you if you choose to participate in our World Smile survey.
Ackuretta collects the following types of personal information:
- Your responses to survey questions and form fields
- Your IP address
- The date and time when you took the survey or submitted the form
- Contact details which you may provide, such as your email address
- Cookies like performance monitoring cookies.
We collect information about how you interact with our surveys and forms through cookies we use. You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser. Please note that doing this may adversely impact the functionality of our services.
Why Ackuretta collects this information
Your survey and form responses will be used by Ackuretta for research and commercial purposes. Ackuretta may use the collected information to administer the survey or form, to improve future surveys or form by, for example, looking at trends regarding how groups in particular locations respond to particular questions. Ackuretta may also use your personal information for other purposes if you have given your consent for us to do so, such as contacting you regarding participation in future research.
When Ackuretta collects personal information
You do not have to take a survey or submit a form. But, if you do take a survey or submit a form, you acknowledge that Ackuretta collects and uses your data for the legitimate interests and purposes described in this Privacy Notice. For example, we may use your personal information to administer the survey or form and to improve future surveys and forms. We will also analyze aggregate trends and survey and form results both for our own purposes and for commercial reasons.
Other organizations who receive personal information
Your survey and form responses but not your email address or IP address are not sold to or shared with third parties, though some of the extensions and modules we use on our website are provided by third parties. While such third parties may be able to identify you based on your responses, Ackuretta contractually prohibits such third parties from disclosing your identity to other third parties and using survey or form responses to identify you as an individual or contact you for any purpose (marketing or otherwise).
Ackuretta may disclose the personal information you provide to its affiliates.
Ackuretta may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies.
- To protect the rights or property of Ackuretta or our customers, including to combat fraud or protect Ackuretta’s interests, or to enforce the terms governing your use of the services.
- As part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Where Ackuretta believes in good faith that access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Ackuretta employees, customers or the public.
Ackuretta may publish our analysis of survey or form responses and the results of our research. Such publications will not contain your personal information.
Where personal information is processed and stored
Your personal information may be stored and/or processed in Taiwan R.O.C. or any other country where Ackuretta or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities.
How long we use your data
We only retain data about you for the period necessary for us to gain useful insights from that data and fulfill the uses described in this privacy notice. Generally, we won’t retain personal data about you for more than 2 years from the last date you responded to a survey or submitted a form—unless we have a legal reason requiring us to retain it for longer.
Ackuretta is happy to assist you in exercising your rights under data protection law.
You can contact us at any time in order to:
- Find out what kind of personal information Ackuretta holds about you and what we do with that information.
- Get a copy of the personal information which Ackuretta holds about you.
- Have Ackuretta update or correct any inaccurate personal information.
- Receive a copy of the information which you have provided to us in a form which makes it easy for you to give this information to a different organization.
- Take back your consent to Ackuretta using your personal information and to have your information deleted (please note, if you take back your consent, this will not affect our use of your personal information before you notified us that you no longer consent).
- Stop Ackuretta from using your personal data if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or our use of your information is unlawful.
For general Ackuretta privacy issues, or to submit feedback or ask Ackuretta questions about its privacy practices and this privacy notice, please contact us by mail, or you can contact us by email at marketing@Ackuretta.com.
6F, No. 322, Section 1, Neihu Road,
Neihu District, Taipei City 11493, Taiwan
Phone +886 2 7737 8330
Making a Complaint in Europe
If you are based in Europe and you are not satisfied with any response you receive from us or have an issue with the way we handle your personal information, you can make a complaint to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland. You can contact this office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating this Privacy Notice
Ackuretta may occasionally update this privacy notice to reflect customer feedback and changes in its business or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. When Ackuretta makes such an update, Ackuretta will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this privacy notice. If there are material changes to this privacy notice concerning how Ackuretta will handle your personal information, Ackuretta will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification, when possible.